- Local Childminders
- Before/After School Club
- Weight Management
- Local Services Signpost
- Private Fostering
- Domestic Violence
We all know that home life has a big impact on educational attainment, so if a child comes to school without having had a good night’s sleep, or if they are starting the day on an empty stomach this will have a negative effect on their ability to learn.
Through a partnership of NAHT and Family Action, leaflets encouraging parents to engage with their child’s learning and showing parents what they can be doing to support their children in collaboration with the school. Please click on the documents below.
Leaflets to help parents
- Laeflet 1 - Getting the most out of school.pdf
- Leaflet 2 - Speaking and Listening.pdf
- Leaflet 3 - Giving your child a helping hand.pdf
- Leaflet 4 - Preparing for change at school - web version.pdf
- Leaflet 5 - Your childs wellbeing (1).pdf
- Leaflet 6 - Independence and Responsibility (1).pdf
- Leaflet 7 - online safety a guide for parents (1).pdf
- Leaflet 8 supporting SEND.pdf
- Leaflet 9 - Praise and reward.pdf
- Leaflet 10 - Self worth.pdf
What is Parent Info?
Parent Info provides high quality information to parents and carers about their children's wellbeing and resilience.
This service is free and ranges across a wide range of subject matter, from difficult topics about sex, relationships and the internet or body image and peer pressure to broader parenting topics like ‘how much sleep do teenagers need?’
In line with CEOP’s Thinkuknow programme, some of the content covers internet safety, but it all starts from the assumption that young people make little distinction between their online and offline lives and the issues for parents are often the same. The aim is to help parents help their children be discriminating, web-literate and resilient.
Please click HERE to be taken to the website.